Our work on the Oregon map expansion DLC for American Truck Simulator is almost complete. The dev team is confident that they will reach the finish line in a couple of weeks. We are therefore ready to announce a little more specific info about the release.
Here is the main feature list:
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 25 Unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made – Mt. Hood, Thor’s Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge …
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock
To keep you engaged and entertained, we plan to keep revealing more pictures and insights from Oregon’s development right until the release. Don’t forget to watch our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so you do not miss anything. You may also consider the advice below to get a notification straight from Steam the moment the DLC is available! We keep updating the project’s Steam page too, to make sure the pictures there are the best we can pick.
Source: SCS Software’s blog