ATS receives one of the highly demanded additions to the game – buyable log trailers! Our traffic report sources for Oregon shows a large convoy inbound for the wood transport companies, with a high chance of traffic jams on the forest roads, so be careful out there. As an alternative route, we can recommend OR-140, which is now prolonged all the way to Nevada. And if you’re still worried about driving in Oregon, we recommend visiting a Tonopah city, which has been completely refreshed.
To enjoy the 1.34 update, make sure to OPT OUT of beta branches and your game will be automatically updated on Steam.
For the legacy non-Steam edition of ETS2, the update should be ready in a few days.
- Buyable Log trailer
- Tonopah city refreshed
- Another segment of OR-140 (Oregon DLC required)
- Timezone areas fixed – Malheur county, OR (Oregon DLC required)
- Numerous little map fixes and world polish added
- MAN TGX Euro 6
- Timezone areas fixed – Kaliningrad area, RU (Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC required)
- Many little map fixes and world polish added
- As with any update, due to the changes, a number of mods may need some work to catch up!