We’ve decided to do a little trial and released an Experimental Beta prior to the Public Beta. It proved us right with putting our trust into you, our amazing community – The Experimental Beta, or rather your bug reports and general feedback, helped us a great deal in getting to the stable Public Beta, and eventually to the full 1.33 update faster than anticipated.
A huge thank you to all who participated in helping us to pinpoint all the problems the Beta builds had. This was one of the smoothest Betas we’ve ever had, which is interesting, considering the number of new features. So enjoy all the new additions – including our first update video! We hope you’ll like it!
To enjoy the 1.33 update, make sure to OPT OUT of beta branches and your game will be automatically updated on Steam.
- Buyable HCT (High Capacity Transport) double trailers (Finland only, Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC required)
- Buyable double flatbed trailers (Scandinavia DLC required)
- Buyable container and brick trailers (flatbed variants) and cargo market
- Buyable Krone Boxliner (Krone DLC required)
- Steam cloud based profiles
- Reusable truck and trailer configuration templates
- Physics improvements (suspension, damping, braking, COGs)
- Rain drops behavior on glass improved
- Music shuffling
- Country and city name localization settings
- g_disable_beacons (0/ 1/ 2) – for people having issues with blinking lights (watch the video)
- Two new port cities added – Kapellskär in Sweden and Travemünde in Germany (read more)
- various customization options
- Due to the number of changes, most mods will need some work to catch up!